Lifeline Meal Packing 2023
February 19 – February 20
The Lord has blessed us with an amazing response to our end-of-year offering, “Because You Care.” Because of your generosity, we’ll be able to pack 166,000 meals. So invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, teammates, etc., to pack!
We’ll be packaging shelf-stable, nutritious meals that will be shipped to children and families in Honduras who are struggling with hunger and malnutrition.
This event will be held in the Madison Christian School gymnasium and is open to all ages.
You can choose the day and time that works best for you:
- Sunday, February 19, 7:15-8:45am (Before 9:00 service)
- Sunday, February 19, 12:00pm-1:30pm (After 10:30 service)
- Sunday, February 19, 4:15-5:45 (Before Praise Night)
- Monday, February 20, 10:00am-11:30am
- Monday, February 20, 6:00pm-7:30pm